I told my sister how picky of an eater Mason is, so she came up with a brilliant idea to put his food in chocolate to see if he would eat it. Of course, he did! For those of you who can tell, yes he is wearing a girl shirt. His clothes were in the wash, because he had an accident and Carsyn wanted to give him one of her shirts to wear in the meantime. How sweet, huh?
9 years ago









3 comments:
Now just try to get him to eat his carrotts in chocolate! lol
he is so adorable!!!
i know a carrot recipe! after you boil them till fork tender, cook with butter and brown sugar on low heat for about 5 minutes. joshua will actually eat them!
Um, EW. Some things just shouldn't be chocolate covered! Although, I did use the same trick with Jayden and yogurt. He'd eat ANYTHING I hid in the spoon under it!
Post a Comment