Monday, August 11, 2008

MASON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

For some reason I can not get the slide show to post to my blog. So here is the link to view it. He had so much fun seeing all of his friends and family. Thank you to everyone that came!

CLICK HERE:
http://www.slide.com/r/lqEiwUKd4j9wNa0MPrvGmvb1YRyr7sb6?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

5 comments:

Nichole W. said...

We had so much fun at the party! Thanks for inviting us. You'll have to e-mail me those pictures of Mason and Hudson...they are so cute!

skcoe said...

Nichole, you forgot to mention that we totally PLANNED to wear the purple matching outfits... right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON! You're so big!

Brandi said...

G...Looks like so fun! I love the person who gave him Cheetos! Sometimes those silly presents end up being their fave!He is so cute...Mini-Gina! (only a male version of course!) Hope you are doing good! I miss you!! Are you coming down anytime???? Love ya! PS......HAVE YOU READ BREAKING DAWN??!??!?!?!!?!?!??!?!

Katherine Ronachert said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! what a cutie!

Taralou said...

What a cute party!!! I loved the slide show. Glad you had so much family there!! I remember the many "talks" we had in New Jersey -- both of us wishing we were closer to our families! I'm glad we both got our wish!! :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!