Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PROGRESS!

We have been trying to potty train him on the regular toilet, but not much was happening. So we bought him his own potty and he absolutely loves it. He carries it around from room to room. It sings and talks. It has it's own pretend flusher which he thinks is so cool!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How are you writing on it?

Brandi said...

Hooray for Mason! Isn't it great to not hafta change a poopy...now if you can just get him to go in the "big potty" you won't hafta clean out the little one..ew! He looks so proud!

Nichole W. said...

I left a comment here earlier but I guess it didn't show up. Anyway, hooray for both of you! I have bought all the stuff to start potty training Hudson, but I don't think I am ready to commit yet!